Slapchop Slapchop

Wonderful!

I thought it was hilarious, the visuals that is, considering the audio was from the original commercial, but I thought that your visuals were indeed very clever. They made an already funny infomercial about 10x funnier.
The only downside was the "line art" as it all functioned like a storyboard and animatic, and that's my biggest complaint. That and no color. I mean, I don't mind black and white, but I'd prefer that over just white with black lines.
Still, a fantastic flash, and I hope to see more from you! :D

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Fantastic! Read if you Dislike.

Now, there are three groups of people about this.
1. People who like, 2: People who dislike because they like Justin Bieber, and 3: People who dislike it because they expected you to make fun of JB.

This was a fantastic flash, great animation, hilarious, and I like that it wasn't what I expected. That's what makes it funny. I'm pretty sure that's what he was going for. Well, that and disturbing the hell out of you. And I'm sure it succeeded in that.

I took one point off because it wasn't as funny as some of your previous flashes.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

FINALLY! (If this were real)

I would love to see this happen in real life! Also, to Nachtauga, I'm 12 and I hate Fred and I would take Newgrounds over YouTube any day.

Koopaz Brothaz Trailer Koopaz Brothaz Trailer

Great But...

Why Wasn't I in the trailer? Haha. Seriously though.

RareKirbyStarBall2 responds:

oh because you don't got msn but you are on the flash.

Beautiful Beats Beautiful Beats

Awesome!

I Loved the song and the effects! It loops so well, I didn't realize that it was a loop until it had played 4 times. LOL :P

cobra0528 responds:

Haha...maybe I should have had some indication. Thanks!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I am so glad that you guys are spreading the word!

I am so glad that you guys are spreading the word!
Also, they stole this song from you and put it on there. Kind of ironic. But that's how evil and stupid this guy is.

Stick Sniped Stick Sniped

Could be better...

But nonetheless, I liked it. By the way on that last keyframe where it says Replay?, add this bit of actionscript:

stop();

Yu-Gi-Oh 30 Yu-Gi-Oh 30

What was That?

C'mon... that wasn't even remotely funny, I mean, if you wanted to do something that was funny... know how to parody something? Am I the only one here? If I am then I'll shut up!