Slapchop Slapchop

Wonderful!

I thought it was hilarious, the visuals that is, considering the audio was from the original commercial, but I thought that your visuals were indeed very clever. They made an already funny infomercial about 10x funnier.
The only downside was the "line art" as it all functioned like a storyboard and animatic, and that's my biggest complaint. That and no color. I mean, I don't mind black and white, but I'd prefer that over just white with black lines.
Still, a fantastic flash, and I hope to see more from you! :D

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Fantastic! Read if you Dislike.

Now, there are three groups of people about this.
1. People who like, 2: People who dislike because they like Justin Bieber, and 3: People who dislike it because they expected you to make fun of JB.

This was a fantastic flash, great animation, hilarious, and I like that it wasn't what I expected. That's what makes it funny. I'm pretty sure that's what he was going for. Well, that and disturbing the hell out of you. And I'm sure it succeeded in that.

I took one point off because it wasn't as funny as some of your previous flashes.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

FINALLY! (If this were real)

I would love to see this happen in real life! Also, to Nachtauga, I'm 12 and I hate Fred and I would take Newgrounds over YouTube any day.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Great!

This game was so great, because I LOVE cats, I want cats all around me... Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY! I just get a bit emotional when I talk about cats... Anyways, I also love jogs and... I'm sorry, I'm thinking about cats again, I just-- I think about all of the cats that don't have a home, I wanna take them in, I wanna put cats on rainbows, and Nyan Cat is great cause he is a rainbow... I'm sorry! I just LOVE CATS!!!

Go Go Rocket Go Go Rocket

Good... but hard to understand

I liked it but could you make it a bit simpler?
And could you also make the explosion graphic a bit more realistic?
Other than that it was great.

stigtheghost responds:

I will work on my game again next month, I making a Christmas game right now I made a little physics engine like Box2d but simple, im going to use it in my new game A Bright Bright Christmas! so around December 20th look for it I hope I can Finnish before then.

Christmastime in Gotham Christmastime in Gotham

Very nicely done. I have a feeling if I had written this set of lyrics I would have executed them in a similar way.

JordansFilms1 responds:

Okay

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Fantastic

I'm not a big fan of techno/ electronic- type music... but this was just amazing. It's the kind of techno that I don't hate and that techno fans love. Thanks for giving me 6 minutes of happiness! :D

Off Night Off Night

Agreed with arnoldpuffsastuff.

I am apart of that group of seventh (or eighth *wink*) graders. See you in four years, Dom.